header

header

7. Oktober 2016

V.A - 20/No 1's , 90's & Classic & Love R&B and Modern Hip Hop Series

http://ul.to/6908zhjf

20 1's '90s R&B

01. Blackstreet Feat. Dr. Dre - No Diggity
02. Tony! Toni! Ton‚! - Feels Good
03. K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
04. Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
05. Shanice - I Love Your Smile
06. New Edition - Hit Me Off
07. Dru Hill - In My Bed
08. After 7 - Can't Stop (Remix)
09. Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
10. Tracie Spencer - Tender Kisses
11. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
12. Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
13. Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love (Remix)
14. Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me
15. 702 - Where My Girls At
16. Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
17. Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit
18. Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
19. Soul For Real - Candy Rain
20. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last

20 1's Classic R&B

01. The Four Tops - Reach Out, I'll Be There
02. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion
03. Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain Hgh Enough
04. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
05. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
06. Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours)
07. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
08. Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye
09. The Supremes - Stoned Love
10. Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swinging
11. Natalie Cole - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
12. Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
13. Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
14. James Brown - The Payback (Pt. 1)
15. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing
16. Rose Royce - Car Wash
17. Bobby Womack - Lookin' For A Love
18. The Pointer Sisters - How Long (Betcha Got A Chick On The Side)
19. Commodores - Easy
20. Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You

20 1's R&B Love Songs

01. Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
02. The Commodores - Still
03. Natalie Cole - Inseparable
04. Kool & The Gang - Cherish
05. Gladys Knight & The Pips - If I Were Your Woman
06. Marvin Gaye - I Want You
07. Jennifer Holliday - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
08. New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
09. L.T.D. & Jeffrey Osborne - Love Ballad
10. Vanessa Williams - Dreamin'
11. The Temptations - My Girl
12. Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
13. DeBarge - Time Will Reveal
14. Ready For The World - Love You Down
15. A Taste Of Honey - Sukiyaki
16. Johnny Gill - My, My, My
17. Freddie Jackson & Melba Moore - A Little Bit More
18. Smokey Robinson - Being With You
19. Meli'sa Morgan - Do Me Baby
20. The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There

20 1's Modern Hip-Hop

01. Drake - Best I Ever Had
02. 50 Cent - In Da Club
03. Juvenile Feat. Soulja Slim - Slow Motion
04. Soulja Boy Tell Em - Kiss Me Thru The Phone
05. Fabolous Feat. Ne-Yo - Make Me Better
06. The Game Feat. 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It
07. Big Sean Feat. Chris Brown - My Last
08. Young Jeezy Feat. Kanye West - Put On
09. Snoop Dogg - Wet
10. Cam'ron Feat.Juelz Santana - Oh Boy
11. Young Money - BedRock
12. Mr. Cheeks - Lights, Camera, Action
13. Chingy - Right Thurr
14. Dem Franchize Boyz Feat. Charlay - Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It
15. Nelly - Country Grammar (Hot Shit)
16. 504 Boyz - Wobble Wobble
17. Lil' Zane - Callin' Me
18. Master P - Souljas
19. Shaggy Feat. Ricardo Ducent - It Wasn't Me
20. City High - What Would You Do

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to Promote & Support the Artist ... (NJM)