header

header

29. Dezember 2015

DMC - DJ's Guide To R&B #2

https://mega.nz/#!ilU3xKIA
CD 1
01. 50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
02. Beastie Boys - Ch-Check It Out
03. Beenie Man - Dude
04. Beyonce - Naughty Girl
05. Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama
06. Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Started
07. Joe Budden - Pump It Up
08. D12 - My Band
09. Eamon - Fuck It (Don't Want You Back) (Clean)
10. Fatman Scoop - It Takes Two
11. Frankee - F.U.R.B. (Clean)
12. Marques Houston - Clubbin'
13. Jamelia - See It In A Boy's Eyes
14. Kandi - Don't Think I'm Not
15. Kelis - Milkshake
16. Kelis - Trick Me
17. DMC - DJ's Guide To R&B 2 Mixed (Pt. 1)

CD 2
01. Khia - My Back My Neck (Clean)
02. Khia - My Back My Neck (Explicit)
03. Jennifer Lopez Ft. R Kelly - Baby I Love You
04. Christina Milian - Dip It Low (R&B Mix)
05. N.E.R.D. - She Wants To Move
06. Outkast - Hey Ya
07. Sean Paul - I'm Still In Love
08. Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee
09. Nina Sky - Move Ya Body
10. The 411 - On My Knees
11. Twista - Sunshine
12. Usher - Burn (R&B Mix)
13. Usher & Lil' Jon & Ludacris - Yeah
14. Kanye West - All Falls Down
15. Mario Winans Ft. P Diddy - I Don't Wanna Know
16. Wayne Wonder - Bounce Along
17. DMC - DJ's Guide To R&B 2 Mixed (Pt. 2)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to Promote & Support the Artist ... (NJM)