header

header

18. November 2015

VA - Grandmaster New Jack Swing (Mastermixtape)

http://ul.to/25wio8fq01 En Vogue with Salt ‘n’ Pepa – Whatta Man
02 TLC – Waterfalls
03 Blackstreet feat. Dr Dre – No Diggity
04 Levert – Casanova
05 Shanice – I Love Your Smile
06 SWV – Right Here
07 En Vogue – Hold On
08 En Vogue – My Lovin’
09 Bobby Brown – Every Little Step
10 Color Me Badd – I Wanna Sex You Up
11 Ralph Tresvant – Sensitivity
12 TLC – Ain’t 2 Proud 2 Beg
13 Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It
14 MN8 – I’ve Got A Little Something For You
15 Kris Kross – Jump
16 LL Cool J – Pnenomenon
17 Bobby Brown – My Pregogative
18 Janet Jackson – Rhythm Nation
19 Alexander O’Neal – Fake
20 Keith Sweat – “I Want H

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The following links are external links only and no file is being uploaded on blogger’s server. If any of these links violates copyright, please inform us, we will remove that link(s) immediately. These songs are for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY and should not be used for anything else but to Promote & Support the Artist ... (NJM)